Here’s the introductory post to my lengthy explanation of my mantra, Live by My Faith, not by my fear, first mentioned in this post right HERE.
Let Me Explain
I’ve made mention of my newest mantra – “Live by My Faith, not by my fear,” (capitalization for personal emphasis) in a couple of posts now. Thought I’d pop in and give you a bit of an explanation as to what I mean when I say it and how it’s making a difference in my life so far.
File this under “Tools in my Real Life Living Tool Box” and part of the #PracticeWhatITeach.
But First, a Quiz
So, a couple of questions for you, wait, more like several questions. In fact, might be a good idea to grab a couple sheets of paper and a pen and jot these down. Once you’re done with the post series this week and you have a better understanding of how the mantra works, go back and answer the questions for yourself. See if you too could benefit from a mantra that helps you live your Faith, nor your fear.
- What do you believe to be true about –
- Your family
- Humans in general
- The way the world works
- What do you believe “in” – for example:
- Climate Change
- Angels / demons
- What proof do you have that supports your beliefs?
- What is it that most often stops you from doing something outside your comfort zone – for example:
- Possibility of failure
- Potential risk of losing money
- People might laugh at / tease you
- Someone might disapprove
- You’ll draw too much attention to yourself
- You may come across as being selfish or mean
- It’ll make me cry and I HATE to cry
Alright, going to stop here for this one. Come back tomorrow for the next part of my ‘mantra meanderings’. (yeah, that made little sense but I couldn’t think of another ‘m’ word that fit and I didn’t want to pass on the alliteration).
Meet you back here tomorrow. Sending love and light,